Current Top Sellers
The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you'll stay warm and dry—and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggle for adjustability
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- Embroidered logo
Custom Apparel: is made to your color and logo specification when you place your order and cannot be returned or exchanged. Size charts are provided for reference with each item to help in choosing the correct size. Your O’Reilly customer service team is available to answer questions you may have about the style or material of custom items. We’ve also noted in product descriptions if items tend to run smaller or larger than normal for each size.